Current BBB Labs News
XeIGHT Labs, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement with NuCannaCo Science Limited (NSX:NCS) to be 100% acquired, as well as its subsidiaries
January, 22 2018 – Denver, Colorado – XeIGHT LABS, INC (the “Company” or “XeIGHT)”), a leading research and private label manufacturer specializing in the development of advanced bioactive Nutraceuticals, plant-derived “Phyto-Ceuticals” and other wellness products, is pleased to announce that on January 23, 2018, the Company entered into an agreement with NuCannaCo Science Limited (NSX:NCS) to be 100% acquired – including its subsidiaries Boulder Botanical Bioscience Laboratories, Inc.; X8 Brands, LLC; Colorado Call Centers, LLC; and Flatirons Fulfilment, LLC – for US$34,615,385 in stock and US$5,200,000 in cash.
In addition, the Company has closed a $5,000,000 bridge financing which will be retired upon completion of the NuCannaCo acquisition merger. The Company will use the funds for its planned manufacturing expansion, ingredient production integration and working capital. A secondary capital raise planned by NuCannaCo is expected to provide a minimum of $13,000,000 in additional working capital at the close of the merger.
NuCannaCo Science Limited is an Australia Company (ACN 607 604 513) with operations in the US through its wholly owned US subsidiary NuCannaCo Systems, Inc. The merger will provide the Company with manufactured and marketed products produced from Hemp as well as research and development capacity for new products and technologies.
Robert Di Marco, CEO of the Company, stated, “The merger will position XeIGHT to be the leader in global manufacturing and aggressively assist our growth plan to be the largest specialized non-psychoactive cannabis company in the world. Further, the current IP portfolio and product line coupled with this merger will strengthen the XeIGHT’s market presence and facilitate its objective to become completely vertically integrated, providing turn-key GMP standard solutions for the industry”.
Argelia “Maruchy” Lachance, COO of the Company, the first female COO in the Canna-Biz publicly traded marketplace stated, “The merger fulfills XeIGHT’s long-term goals of manufacturing and marketing cannabinoids for health and wellness.”
Adam Selkin, of SLee 3 Consulting, advisor on the merger, an industry pioneer in the area of Cannabis consulting and finance, believes “This combination of companies [XeIGHT and its subsidiaries] is the best vehicle in the cannabis industry, ready for the public markets, that I’ve seen in my years as an active consultant to the industry.”
Established in 2012, XeIGHT Labs, Inc. and its subsidiaries, are a vertically integrated manufacturing, packaging, marketing, distribution and merchant processing business with a wide range of health and wellness, nutritional, nutraceutical, dietary supplement, sports nutrition, pet nutrition and skin care products.
For three years, XeIGHT and its subsidiary, Boulder Botanical Bioscience Laboratories, (BBB) have applied their extensive experience and success in the nutraceutical space to the hemp/Cannabinoid market to become a clear leader in the hemp space.
“NuCannaCo’s Board of Directors believes there is a clear value by merging of the business of NuCannaCo and XeIGHT and its subsidiaries, and that combining the entities coupled with the capital for growth gives a significant competitive edge and forms the foundation for NuCannaCo to become the largest company in the hemp cannabinoids market,” says David Goughnour, CEO of NuCannaCo Systems, Inc. and Managing Director of NuCannaCo Science Limited.
About XeIGHT Labs Inc. and its Subsidiaries
XeIGHT and BBB manufacture, distribute, market and participate in each part of the value chain for both its proprietary products as well as for third-parties for which XeIGHT manufactures and markets its products through private label, contract manufacturing, online sales, and brick and mortar sales, as well as through a variety of top tier partnerships in distribution, network advertising agencies, specialty distribution companies and media partners for radio and television.
Investor Information Contact:
- Mr. Adam Selkin: Adam@NuCannaCo.com
- Mr. David Goughnour: David@NuCannaCo.com
- Join Us on Facebook
Forward-Looking Information: This news release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities laws relating to statements regarding the Company’s business, products and future the Company’s business, its product offerings and plans for sales and marketing. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking information are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Readers are cautioned to not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Such forward looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results, performance and developments to differ materially from those contemplated by these statements depending on, among other things, the risks that the Company’s products and plan will vary from those stated in this news release and the Company may not be able to carry out its business plans as expected. Except as required by law, the Company expressly disclaims any obligation, and does not intend, to update any forward-looking statements or forward-looking information in this news release. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking information are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct and makes no reference to profitability based on sales reported. The statements in this news release are made as of the date of this release.
Join our team
WE ARE HIRING! Join our innovative and energetic team of professionals as we continue on the path to make history in the Cannabinoid Industry. If you’re interested in joining our team just provide the following info to email@example.com:
- The Job Title that you are sure you can SLAY
- Your First, Last and name you prefer to be called
- Mailing Address
- Phone we can ping or hit you up at for an interview
- A brief cover letter where you highlight - and BRAG about your experiences in your past jobs and how you plan on using those in this new position
- Include 3 references
At BBB Labs we manufacture, formulate, and provide a host of services to the leaders in the Cannabinoid space who are looking for compliance, GMP standards and exceptional service. It is for this reason that we are looking for ethical, compassionate professionals who understand the importance of protecting our clients and their customers by providing ONLY the best service.
Established in 2012, our HeadQuarters are in Lower Downtown Denver, Colorado. Located in the Elephant Corral we are within walking distance from all things awesome in LODO.
We offer competitive pay and a variety of benefits along with the opportunity to polish up or show off your leadership skills. Our circa 1902 office is a cool place to bring your talents and ambitions. We are looking for self starters with a CAN-DO attitude who are interested in growing in this fast-paced industry.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Seasoned Administrative Assistant
We are a company located in Downtown Denver who is committed to providing excellence and compliance to the Cannabinoid Industry.
Our team is growing. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you’re looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
We are looking for a seasoned Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide professional administrative and clerical support within our administrative team. It is important to us that this person can manage diverse responsibilities and be held accountable for keeping up superior organization amidst the occasional and unpredictable chaos while remaining positive and proactive. Ideally, the perfect fit for this role is a person who understands the power of an Administrative Assistant and how valuable they are to the success of our company. If you are someone who is detail oriented and have a strong passion for providing customer service in a fast paced corporate environment then this role should provide you with an excellent opportunity to showcase your previously acquired skills.
- Act as a liaison to other corporate groups on administrative issues
- Excellent management and maintenance of multiple confidential schedules; coordinate travel as-needed
- Handle information requests
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence and arranging conference calls
- Track and order office supplies
- Expertly handle and track accounting documents and work with budget information
- Create and update business documents using various software applications
- Masterfully meet all expected deadlines (or earlier!)
- Thoroughly understand the activities and objectives within the department
- Without a second thought independently make sound decisions and judgment calls on behalf of senior level leaders
- Think strategically and make an effort to stay ahead of all issues
- Assist and act as a back-fill to the office manager
- Bachelor's degree is a plus, however 8+ years of combined college education and work experience may be substituted for a degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as the most efficient administrative assistant in the office
- Expert knowledge and proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook, and if possible QuickBooks – but not a must
- Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities
- Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level leaders
- Demonstrated ability to learn new computer programs quickly
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in the Cannabinoid Industry
Benefits Include but not limited to:
- Cool office space in Downtown Denver with lots of restaurants and events
- Attend local and out of town events to represent company
- ADP payroll and benefits
- We promote from within – opportunity to grow!
Do you love “digging into the numbers” in order to make intelligent business recommendations for company growth? Do you enjoy managing multiple accounting responsibilities in an energetic atmosphere where there is never a dull moment? Can you play nice with a variety of humans while managing and maintaining a variety of critical accounting tasks?
We’re looking for an organized and driven Finance Manager to join our growing team. The Finance Manager will work closely with our Operations Personnel and handle monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, reviewing financial reports, and providing support as necessary.
We’re an energetic company that’s growing quickly and are looking for a passionate individual to join our organization to revitalize and standardize our financial record keeping and bring more organization to our day-to-day financials.
- An ideal Downtown LoDo office location
- Explosive potential for promotion, growth, and management opportunities
- Direct access to 16th Street and a multitude of restaurant within walking distance
- Paid Parking
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- A fun and team oriented working environment
- A “work hard, play hard” mentality
- Discount program for employees
- CPA certification
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience
- Expertise with QuickBooks
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management, and communication skills
- Deadline-oriented & time management
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Audit and International accounting, merchant bank chargeback mitigation, and SaaS companies a plus
Compensation based on experience